Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hulu is where it's at

So one of my close friends from back in college recently advised me that if I were to buy stock, it should be in Hulu. He was right. 

Hulu is blowing up all over the place. They will soon be offering content from ABC, which means that they will have content from every major network other than CBS.  I don't know about you, but I watch hulu all the time. Since I work a lot, and I'm not forking out the cash for Tivo, Hulugives me the chance to watch the shows I want at my leisure.  And now, to make Hulu more user friendly they have added a desktop app to make the user experience easier and allow you to access hulu material from outside your browser. 

Check out this PC Magazine article on it. 

Working in the music industry (and dealing with companies) I'm desperately working on ways we can get in with this brand- I think it's a huge opportunity for my company and if we don't get on it, someone else will. 

Always be thinking on your toes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment